Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My weight loss diary



I decided to create a blog for my weight loss journey, as I hope my journey will inspire people around who are trying to do the same. I have been struggling to lose weight since God knows when. It's a vicious cycle - you try, you falter, you sink into 'depression' and you get bigger, then you try again & the cycle continues. I decided I had enough.

I have just signed up with a personal trainer last week.

My current weight stands at 67kgs and I am 1.57m. The statistics that my trainer tells me is that I have 40% fat. The ideal female body fat percentage (healthy range) is between 18% - 23%. (http://www.sport-fitness-advisor.com/bodyfatpercentage.html)

I need to lose at least 15 kgs.

My target weight would be 48-52kgs, depending how I look when I get there.

Please support me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment