Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Documenting the process

I realize I only blog when I have successes but not when I'm on the down in the rollercoaster ride of weight loss... Well, weight loss is not an easy process that we all know. So it's definitely unrealistic to document it that way. It's also inspiring when someone still picks themselves up even after feeling defeated time after time. I said feeling because sometimes it's in your head that u r facing a defeat but in actuality it's not so bad as we imagine it to be. That imagination of ours is so important. We have to imagine ourselves the way we want to be like every single day. Being healthy, happy, feeling free from the bondage of food addiction...

So today is one of those downer days cos I weighed myself and after my bout of flu and cough last week I put on weight... Well yesterday I had laksa which is rich in coconut milk and had kueh lapis which has lots of egg yolk and butter... And we even used more egg yolks then the recipe required! We misread the recipe which required 16 yolks but we used 20!! Plus I had steamboat dinner with the oily chicken rice... Gotta admit it tastes so good..... So yeah it showed up on the scale this morning. But I pulled myself to the gym despite feeling a little disappointed with myself for eating too much yesterday and I tell myself to keep on keeping on. So my trainer told me today that her weight loss took her 1.5years!! From 60+++ I think it was ard 65 to currently 55-57kg. She's really an inspiration because even though it wasn't alot of weight lost, but she really is v v fit now well toned. She comes from a Malay background where she is surrounded by fattening rendang, curries ever single day! And she said she quitter many times but she restarted many times. She'll post up a story of her success soon. Will keep u guys posted and also I'll post some of her before and after pictures for u to see ya? So remember don't give up so easily even when u see the results after going at it for so long!! Have a blessed day!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment