Monday, January 18, 2010

Today

First time posting to my blog from my iPhone!! Exciting! I can now update my blog more often, technology is indeed wonderful, if we use it to our advantage, : )

It's been quite a few weeks since my update..... Survived Christmas and new year the festive season's array of chocolates and sinful foods placed at my convenience....I am more determined than ever to get down to my ideal weight. Must say that over the festive season I didn't lose any weight did put on a little weight but lost it again cos I fell sick last week.

I made a healthy lunch today with roasted salmon with brown rice ;) and did weights at the gym with the help of the trainer app in my iPhone.. Cool eh? But I tried the usual weights that I train with Hayati I couldn't lift the barbell back to the holding position, that was scary..






No comments:

Post a Comment