Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's a journey

Weight loss is NOT instant. We have fast food , drive through , instant noodles but we can't have instant weight loss. As much as those advertisers promise pain free stress free fuss free solutions to your problem, there is absolutely NO such thing!

Through the process of discipling ourselves we develop a lifestyle of eating in moderation, making healthy food choices, exercising, we are developing 'muscles' that will last us a lifetime. Losing weight us one thing, keeping it off us another. U don't wanna sprint to the finish line only to collapse later.

These couple if weeks has been a rollercoaster ride for me. Monday I ran 10km but fell down and had to stop midway and wash the wound. I stopped weight training this week because of that. And I ate alot in Tuesdays cooking session at my aunt's place. We made these cakes and muffins plus mee rebus! I put on half a kilo after that!

Today I ran another 7km on the threadmill and totaling up this week so far only 17km. Two exercise sessions this week only . So I'm gonna put more effort into controlling my diet. Tonight's reunion dinner! Pray for me lol


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment